About Our Training
C Language Training Institute & Classes Rajkot
C is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language, supporting structured programming, lexical variable scope and recursion, while a static type system prevents many unintended operations. By design, C provides constructs that map efficiently to typical machine instructions, and therefore it has found lasting use in applications that had formerly been coded in assembly language, including operating systems, as well as various application software for computers ranging from supercomputers to embedded systems.
C is an imperative (procedural) language. It was designed to be compiled using a relatively straightforward compiler, to provide low-level access to memory, to provide language constructs that map efficiently to machine instructions, and to require minimal run-time support. Therefore, C was useful for many applications that had formerly been coded in assembly language, for example in system programming.
We provide job assurance, in the reputed firms. For this, you can check our previous records. We give full assistance to our students and cater experienced faculties, who have tremendous hold in this field. For making the learning process smoothly, we use different techniques and a very feasible and logical course structure. With us, students can feel comfortable in terms of course fee too. We have a feasible course fee and you can opt for instalment option too.
- C++ use multi-paradigm programming. Paradigm means style of programming .paradigm concerned about logics , structure and procedure of program. C++ is multi-paradigm means it follow three paradigm Generic, Imperative, Object Oriented.
- It is useful for low level programming language and very efficient for general purpose.
- C++ provide performance and memory efficiently.
- It provide high level abstraction.
- in the language of the problem domain.
- C++ is compatible with C.
- C++ used reusability of code.
- C++ used inheritance, polymorphism.
- Stronger Type Checking - the use of classes, inheritance & automatic type.
- conversions mostly eliminates the need for the abominable void* of C.
- Type safe linkage - you can't accidentally call a routine from another module with the
- wrong type and/or number of arguments - even if your header files get out of date.